Know Your Responsibilities
As a member of a managed care health plan, you have the responsibility to understand your health insurance coverage. It is your responsibility to…
- Read your benefits manual before you need to use a medical service and ask questions when you don’t understand something about your health plan.
- Follow your plan’s procedures regarding referrals, preauthorization, appeals and other requirements in your policy.
- Pay your co-payment or deductible according to your agreement with your health plan.
- Notify your plan if there is a change, such as a birth or adoption of a child, divorce, death or any other status change.
- Keep all paperwork that pertains to medical services that you have received.
- Know what is required to ensure that your full-time student has health coverage.
We will be happy to submit claims on your behalf to Commercial Insurance Companies that show our Physicians are in network with.
As a courtesy to you, we will submit the medical insurance forms to your insurance company. For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and ATM/Debit cards bearing a major credit company logo.
If you have questions regarding billing or insurance, please call our business office at 860-346-7243.