Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
At Crescent Street OB/GYN, we provide 24-hour coverage for our patients. For emergencies and urgent care needs that occur after office hours, please call our main number: 860-344-9993. The answering service will take down your name, your phone number and the nature of your problem. Our covering doctor will be called and she will return your call.
We strive to see patients on time for their scheduled appointments. The nature of OB/GYN practice, however, is unpredictable, and unavoidable delays may (infrequently) occur. For any inconvenience, we request your understanding and patience. To better serve you, our automated patient reminder system will remind you of your appointment.
Our Partner Hospital
We are associated with Middlesex Health of Middletown which is located just across the street from our practice. Middlesex Health is designated as one of the Top 100 hospitals in the country and has the prestigious title of being a Magnet Hospital. We use Middlesex Health for various surgeries and procedures as well as for delivering babies and processing lab results. Please visit their site for more information at https://middlesexhealth.org/.
Julie S. Flagg, MD
Dr. Flagg is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- BS, Connecticut College
- MD, Georgetown School of Medicine
- Residency, Yale New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship in pelvic surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Anne S. Bingham, MD
Dr. Bingham is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- BA, Yale University
- MD, University of Vermont
- Residency, Metro Health Medical Center at Cleveland, Ohio
- Special interest in Nutrition
- Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies (October 2014)
Carla E. McLeod, MD
Dr. McLeod is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- BS, University of Connecticut
- MD, Howard University
- Residency, Beth Israel Medical Center
Laura G. Bony, MD
Dr. Bony is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- BS, Tufts University
- MD, Tufts University
- Residency, UMASS Medical Center
Erica B. Smith, MD
Dr. Smith is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- MD, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Residency, Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Katie Spiess, CNM
Katie Spiess worked as a Labor, Delivery and Postpartum Registered Nurse prior to earning her CNM.
- MS in Nursing, specializing in Nurse-Midwifery, Yale University
Carly Bendzans, CNM
Carly has been certified by the American Midwifery Certification Board since 2016.
- CNM, Oregan Health and Science University