We Welcome You
Our highly skilled all woman team of OB/GYN providers dedicated to providing quality patient-family centered care. We are a proud leader in both our state-of-the-art technology and medical advancements as trusted advocates of women’s health since 1985.
Our practice has three convenient locations –Our main office is in Middletown, CT with satellite offices in Marlborough, CT and Guilford, CT.
COVID-19 Obstetrical Patient Information Sheet
Please Note: Most advice for pregnant women is similar to the advice for the general population in the United States. Information is rapidly evolving. This PDF has answers to these questions:
- Are pregnant women more susceptible to infection or at increased risk for severe illness, morbidity or mortality with COVID-19?
- Can I pass COVID-19 to my fetus during pregnancy?
- Can I breastfeed if I have confirmed COVID-19 or am under investigation for COVID-19?
- I am pregnant and a healthcare worker. Should I avoid caring for patients that may be infected with COVID-19?
- I am pregnant and planning to travel this spring/summer. Should I cancel my trips?
- I was on crowded public transportation this morning near a person who was coughing. Should I be tested for coronavirus?
- I am pregnant and concerned about going to crowded places (i.e., public transportation, a restaurant, a conference, a concert, work meetings). Should I avoid such social settings?
- I am pregnant and have fever, cough, muscle ache, sore throat and headache. Could this be COVID-19?
Creating positive outcomes for our patients
Crescent Street OB/GYN provides obstetrics services from preconception through the postpartum period, including ultrasound, amniocentesis, and high risk births.Learn More
Our practitioners offer a variety of gynecology services and treatments, from general wellness visits and contraception to cancer screenings and surgical procedures.Learn More