Monday through Friday: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
At Crescent Street OB/GYN, we provide 24-hour coverage for our patients. For emergencies and urgent care needs that occur after office hours, please call our main number: 860-344-9993. The answering service will take down your name, your phone number and the nature of your problem. Our covering doctor will be called and she will return your call.
We strive to see patients on time for their scheduled appointments. The nature of OB/GYN practice, however, is unpredictable, and unavoidable delays may (infrequently) occur. For any inconvenience, we request your understanding and patience. To better serve you, our automated patient reminder system will remind you of your appointment.
Julie S. Flagg, M.D.
Dr. Flagg is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- BS, Connecticut College
- MD, Georgetown School of Medicine
- Residency, Yale New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship in pelvic surgery, Cleveland Clinic
Anne S. Bingham, M.D.
Dr. Bingham is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- BA, Yale University
- MD, University of Vermont
- Residency, Metro Health Medical Center at Cleveland, Ohio
- Special interest in Nutrition
- Certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies (October 2014)
Carla E. McLeod, M.D.
Dr. McLeod is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- BS, University of Connecticut
- MD, Howard University
- Residency, Beth Israel Medical Center
Laura G. Bony, M.D.
Dr. Bony is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- BS, Tufts University
- MD, Tufts University
- Residency, UMASS Medical Center
Erica B. Smith, M.D.
Dr. Smith is a board certified member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- MD, West Virginia University School of Medicine
- Residency, Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Sue Davey, C.N.M.
Susan Davey has her certificate of Nursing-Midwifery from the University of Mississippi.
- BS in Nursing, University of Connecticut
- RN, American College of Nurse Midwives
Katie Spiess, C.N.M.
Katie Spiess worked as a Labor, Delivery and Postpartum Registered Nurse prior to earning her CNM.
- MS in Nursing, specializing in Nurse-Midwifery, Yale University